I decided to do my first character count and boy was I surprised! Last I did any kind of count was back in 2006 when I had 9 characters. So I pulled out the three sketchbooks worth as well as all the loose leaf pieces of paper from my mission and wrote every characters name on my whiteboard. Now, I don't have names for every single one, but this count was brought about not only due to curiosity, but for the purpose of giving each character a name and more importantly, for writing purposes, a background. That's right, writing has proved to be extremely difficult and I figure with a bit of back story for each character they can then come into play better. This will hopefully make the writing process smoother than it is right now.
So I'm guessing you are just as curious as I am as to what the number is, well...
Corn's Universe currently holds a grand total of... 128 characters AND COUNTING!
No comments:
Post a Comment